Phoenix Suns Lines, Odds, Picks and Reviews
The Phoenix Suns are an American professional basketball team based in Phoenix, Arizona. They are members of the Pacific Division of the Western Conference in the National Basketball Association (NBA), and are the only team in their division not to be based in California. Since 1992, the Suns have played their home games at Talking Stick Resort Arena in downtown Phoenix. The Suns began play as an expansion team in 1968. The franchise owns the NBA's fourth-best all-time winning percentage, winning 55% of its games, as of the end of the 2014â€“15 season. In 47 years of play, they have made the playoffs 29 times, posted 19 seasons of 50 or more wins, made nine trips to the Western Conference Finals...
Past 10 meetings
- Suns @ Clippers 117-115 W
- Mavericks @ Suns 115-117 W
- Suns @ Wizards 125-112 W
- Raptors @ Suns 106-117 W
- Suns @ Celtics 103-117 L
- Suns @ Jazz 101-88 W
- Suns @ Mavericks 109-120 L
- Suns @ Rockets 113-149 L
- Pelicans @ Suns 126-133 W
- Jazz @ Suns 118-97 L
- Indiana(11-27-18) 109 - 104
- @Miami(02-25-19) 124 - 121
- Oklahoma City(12-28-18) 118 - 102
- @Philadelphia(11-19-18) 114 - 119
- Dallas(08-02-20) 115 - 117
- 4 Jevon Carter 73 | 200lbs 09/14/1995
- Jared Harper 73 | 180lbs 09/14/1997
- 0 Jalen Lecque 76 | 185lbs 06/13/2000
- 15 Cameron Payne 73 | 183lbs 08/08/1994
- 11 Ricky Rubio 75 | 190lbs 10/21/1990
- 14 Cheick Diallo 80 | 219lbs 09/13/1996
- 22 Richaun Holmes 82 | 235lbs 10/15/1993
- 23 Cameron Johnson 80 | 210lbs 03/03/1996
- 8 Frank Kaminsky 84 | 240lbs 04/04/1993
- 41 Tariq Owens 82 | 205lbs 06/30/1995
- 26 Ray Spalding 81 | 225lbs 03/11/1997
- 1 Devin Booker 77 | 206lbs 10/30/1996
- 1 Jamal Crawford 77 | 200lbs 03/20/1980
- 23 Jarrett Culver 78 | 195lbs 02/20/1999
- 30 Troy Daniels 76 | 200lbs 07/15/1991
- 32 Jimmer Fredette 74 | 195lbs 02/25/1989
- 20 Josh Jackson 80 | 207lbs 02/10/1997
- 10 Ty Jerome 77 | 195lbs 07/08/1997
- 26 Kyle Korver 79 | 212lbs 03/17/1981
|Season||Overall||Round||Player||Position||School | Team|
|2019-2020||6||Round 1||Jarrett Culver||SG||Texas Tech|
|2019-2020||2||Round 2||KZ Okpala||SF||Stanford|
|2018-2019||1||Round 1||Deandre Ayton||C||Arizona|
|2018-2019||16||Round 1||Zhaire Smith||SG||Texas Tech|
|2018-2019||1||Round 2||Elie Okobo||PG||Pau Orthez (France)|
|2018-2019||29||Round 2||George King||SF||Colorado|
- KneeOut Thurs | out
Baynes has a right knee contusion and will not play against the Pacers on Thursday.
- AnkleOut Thurs | out
Okobo has missed the last two games with a right ankle sprain, and it will impede his status for Thursday's battle versus the Pacers.
- PersonalProb Thurs | probable
Lecque will have to complete the league's COVID-19 quarantine protocol before he can get back on the court. It is anticipated that he will be ready for Thursday's tilt versus the Pacers.
- IllnessQues Tues | questionable
Baynes has recovered after he tested positive for COVID-19, and it is unknown if he will be available against the Clippers on Tuesday.
- AnkleProb Fri | probable
Saric is dealing with a mildly sprained left ankle, but he is projected to suit up against the Wizards on Friday.
- IllnessProb fri | probable
Johnson is tending to mononucleosis but is likely to suit up Friday against the Wizards.