The Utah Jazz is an American professional basketball team based in Salt Lake City, Utah. The Jazz compete in the National Basketball Association (NBA) as a member team of the Western Conference Northwest Division. The team plays its home games at Vivint Smart Home Arena in Salt Lake City. The team began play in 1974 as the New Orleans Jazz, based in New Orleans, Louisiana. The team moved to Salt Lake City in 1979. The Jazz were one of the least successful teams in the league in their early years. Although 10 seasons elapsed before the Jazz qualified for their first playoff appearance (in 1984), they would not miss the playoffs again until 2004. During the late 1980s, John Stockton and Karl Malone...
Past 10 meetings
- Jazz @ Grizzlies 96-88 W
- Celtics @ Jazz 115-123 W
- Mavericks @ Jazz 102-117 W
- Raptors @ Jazz 124-111 L
- Jazz @ Nuggets 88-103 L
- Grizzlies @ Jazz 110-100 L
- Jazz @ Timberwolves 125-128 L
- Jazz @ Mavericks 113-104 W
- Jazz @ Pelicans 132-111 W
- Jazz @ Rockets 100-89 W
- @Dallas(10-28-18) 113 - 104
- @Philadelphia(11-20-17) 86 - 107
- @Boston(12-15-17) 107 - 95
- @Indiana(03-07-18) 104 - 84
- Sacramento(03-17-18) 97 - 103
- @L.A. Lakers(04-08-18) 112 - 97
- @Sacramento(10-17-18) 123 - 117
- Indiana(01-15-18) 109 - 94
- @Brooklyn(11-17-17) 107 - 118
- @Charlotte(01-12-18) 88 - 99
- @Miami(01-07-18) 102 - 103
- San Antonio(02-12-18) 99 - 101
Team leaders 2017-2018
- POINTS/G 1616 Donovan Mitchell #45 | SG
- REBOUNDS OFFENSIVE/G 198 Derrick Favors #15 | PF
- ASSISTS/G 410 Ricky Rubio #3 | PG
- 3 POINTS % 204 Joe Ingles #2 | SF
- REBOUNDS DEFENSIVE/G 436 Rudy Gobert #27 | C
- BLOCKS/G 129 Rudy Gobert #27 | C
- STEALS/G 121 Ricky Rubio #3 | PG
- TURNOVERS/G 2 Joel Bolomboy #24 | PF
- 13 Tony Bradley 82 | 248lbs 01/08/1998
- 13 Thomas Bryant 83 | 248lbs 07/31/1997
- 27 Rudy Gobert 85 | 245lbs 06/26/1992
- 33 Ekpe Udoh 82 | 245lbs 05/20/1987
- 11 Dante Exum 78 | 190lbs 07/13/1995
- Naz Long 76 | 210lbs
- 25 Raul Neto 73 | 179lbs 05/19/1992
- 3 Ricky Rubio 76 | 190lbs 10/21/1990
- 5 David Stockton 71 | 165lbs 06/24/1991
- 15 Derrick Favors 82 | 265lbs 07/15/1991
- 21 Jonas Jerebko 82 | 231lbs 03/02/1987
- 20 Tyler Lydon 82 | 225lbs 04/09/1996
- 10 Alec Burks 78 | 214lbs 07/20/1991
- 3 Josh Hart 77 | 215lbs 03/06/1995
- 45 Donovan Mitchell 75 | 215lbs 09/07/1996
|Season||Overall||Round||Player||Position||School | Team|
|2017-2018||24||Round 1||Tyler Lydon||PF||Syracuse|
|2017-2018||30||Round 1||Josh Hart||SG||Villanova|
|2017-2018||12||Round 2||Thomas Bryant||C||Indiana|
|2017-2018||25||Round 2||Nigel Williams-Goss||PG||Gonzaga|
Team Stats 2017-2018
- HamstringLate Nov | out
Neto is sidelined due to a right hamstring injury and is likely to remain out of the lineup until the end of November.
- BackProb Mon | probable
Rubio is expected to participate in Monday's matchup against the Grizzlies despite experiencing back spasms.
- FingerQues Wed | questionable
Ingles suffered a right finger dislocation in the previous game and it is unknown if he will suit up Wednesday against the Mavericks.
- AnkleQues Wed | questionable
Mitchell was held out of the previous game due to a left ankle sprain and his status for Wednesday's tilt against the Mavericks is in question.
- HandProb Mon | probable
Burks has missed the past four games due to a left hand sprain but is projected to return Monday against the Raptors.
- AnkleProb Mon | probable
Crowder is battling a right ankle sprain but is expected to participate in Monday's matchup against the Raptors.
- KneeProb Mon | probable
Favors is expected to be available against the Raptors on Monday despite left knee soreness.
- ShoulderProb Mon | probable
Exum is dealing with a shoulder issue but is expected to be available against the Raptors on Monday.
- View Full List