The Utah Jazz is an American professional basketball team based in Salt Lake City, Utah. The Jazz compete in the National Basketball Association (NBA) as a member team of the Western Conference Northwest Division. The team plays its home games at Vivint Smart Home Arena in Salt Lake City. The team began play in 1974 as the New Orleans Jazz, based in New Orleans, Louisiana. The team moved to Salt Lake City in 1979. The Jazz were one of the least successful teams in the league in their early years. Although 10 seasons elapsed before the Jazz qualified for their first playoff appearance (in 1984), they would not miss the playoffs again until 2004. During the late 1980s, John Stockton and Karl Malone...
Past 10 meetings
- Jazz @ Clippers 129-109 W
- Pistons @ Jazz 94-100 W
- Bulls @ Jazz 102-110 W
- Lakers @ Jazz 95-113 W
- Magic @ Jazz 93-106 W
- Jazz @ Bucks 102-114 L
- Jazz @ Pistons 110-105 W
- Jazz @ Cavaliers 117-91 W
- Jazz @ Raptors 116-122 L
- Knicks @ Jazz 97-129 W
- Cleveland(12-30-17) 101 - 104
- Portland(12-25-18) 96 - 117
- Denver(11-28-17) 77 - 106
- Minnesota(03-02-18) 108 - 116
- @Minnesota(10-31-18) 125 - 128
- @Portland(12-21-18) 120 - 90
- Atlanta(03-20-18) 99 - 94
- Houston(12-06-18) 91 - 118
- Phoenix(03-15-18) 88 - 116
- San Antonio(12-04-18) 105 - 139
- @Golden State(03-25-18) 110 - 91
- @Oklahoma City(12-10-18) 113 - 122
Team leaders 2018-2019
- POINTS/G 909 Donovan Mitchell #45 | SG
- REBOUNDS OFFENSIVE/G 168 Rudy Gobert #27 | C
- ASSISTS/G 246 Ricky Rubio #3 | PG
- 3 POINTS % 93 Joe Ingles #2 | SF
- REBOUNDS DEFENSIVE/G 431 Rudy Gobert #27 | C
- BLOCKS/G 94 Rudy Gobert #27 | C
- STEALS/G 68 Donovan Mitchell #45 | SG
- TURNOVERS/G 1 Tony Bradley #13 | C
- 13 Tony Bradley 82 | 248lbs 01/08/1998
- 27 Rudy Gobert 85 | 245lbs 06/26/1992
- 33 Ekpe Udoh 82 | 245lbs 05/20/1987
- 11 Dante Exum 78 | 190lbs 07/13/1995
- 30 Naz Mitrou-Long 76 | 218lbs 08/03/1993
- 25 Raul Neto 73 | 179lbs 05/19/1992
- 3 Ricky Rubio 76 | 190lbs 10/21/1990
- 5 David Stockton 71 | 165lbs 06/24/1991
- 24 Grayson Allen 77 | 198lbs 10/08/1995
- 26 Kyle Korver 79 | 212lbs 03/17/1981
- 45 Donovan Mitchell 75 | 215lbs 09/07/1996
|Season||Overall||Round||Player||Position||School | Team|
|2018-2019||21||Round 1||Grayson Allen||SG||Duke|
|2018-2019||22||Round 2||Vince Edwards||SF||Purdue|
|2017-2018||24||Round 1||Tyler Lydon||PF||Syracuse|
|2017-2018||30||Round 1||Josh Hart||SG||Villanova|
|2017-2018||12||Round 2||Thomas Bryant||C||Indiana|
|2017-2018||25||Round 2||Nigel Williams-Goss||PG||Gonzaga|
utah-jazz Stats 2018-2019
- HamstringLate Jan | out
Sefolosha suffered a right hamstring strain and is likely to be absent from the lineup for 10-to-12 days.
- AnkleLate Jan | out
Exum suffered a left ankle sprain and a further analysis on his condition will take place in two weeks.
- HamstringLate Jan | out
Rubio is expected to miss two weeks of action due to a mild right hamstring strain.
- GroinLate Jan | out
Neto will be held out of the lineup due to a left groin strain and will be re-evaluated during the latter part of January.
- KneeEarly Feb | out
Bradley is expected to miss one month of action after having minor surgery to repair his right knee.
- AnkleOut indefinitely | out
Allen is sidelined with a sprained right ankle and it is unclear when he will return to the lineup.
- HamstringProb Wed | probable
Neto is dealing with a hamstring injury but is likely to suit up for Wednesday's contest versus the Magic.
- FootProb Fri | probable
Rubio is bothered by left foot soreness but is expected to suit up for Friday's contest against the Cavaliers.
- View Full List