Charlotte Hornets Lines, Odds, Picks and Reviews
The Charlotte Hornets are an American professional basketball team based in Charlotte, North Carolina, that competes in the National Basketball Association (NBA). They are members of the Southeast Division in the league's Eastern Conference. The team is largely owned by former NBA player Michael Jordan, who acquired controlling interest in the team in 2010. The Hornets play their home games at Time Warner Cable Arena in center-city Charlotte. The original Hornets franchise was established in 1988 as an expansion team. The team owned by George Shinn relocated to New Orleans following the 2001–02 season, to become the New Orleans Hornets. In 2004 the NBA established, what was regarded at the time...
Past 10 meetings
- Trail Blazers @ Hornets 101-109 W
- Hornets @ Nets 115-130 L
- Cavaliers @ Hornets 103-90 L
- Lakers @ Hornets 101-93 L
- Hawks @ Hornets 105-101 L
- Hornets @ Bucks 127-119 W
- Hornets @ Thunder 113-102 W
- Hornets @ Celtics 86-116 L
- Hornets @ Pacers 114-97 W
- Hornets @ Nets 89-111 L
- @New York(12-09-18) 119 - 107
- @Chicago(10-24-18) 110 - 112
- Cleveland(04-14-21) 103 - 90
- Boston(03-23-19) 117 - 124
- Milwaukee(01-30-21) 114 - 126
- 8 Bismack Biyombo 80 | 255lbs 08/28/1992
- 9 Willy Hernangomez 83 | 250lbs 05/27/1994
- 14 Nick Richards 84 | 245lbs 11/29/1997
- 2 LaMelo Ball 78 | 180lbs 08/22/2001
- 30 Nate Darling 78 | 200lbs 08/30/1998
- 4 Devonte Graham 74 | 175lbs
- 7 Grant Riller 74 | 190lbs 02/08/1997
- 3 Terry Rozier 73 | 190lbs 03/17/1994
- 23 Kobi Simmons 77 | 180lbs 07/04/1997
- 22 Vernon Carey Jr. 81 | 270lbs 02/25/2001
- 11 Cody Martin 77 | 205lbs 09/28/1995
- 6 Jalen McDaniels 81 | 205lbs 01/31/1998
- 26 Ray Spalding 81 | 225lbs 03/11/1997
- 25 P.J. Washington 79 | 230lbs 08/23/1998
- 40 Cody Zeller 83 | 240lbs 10/05/1992
- 8 Dwayne Bacon 78 | 221lbs 08/30/1995
- 33 Nicolas Batum 80 | 230lbs 12/14/1988
- 1 Malik Monk 75 | 200lbs 02/04/1998
- 10 Brad Wanamaker 75 | 210lbs 07/25/1989
|Season||Overall||Round||Player||Position||School | Team|
|2020-2021||3||Round 1||LaMelo Ball||PG||Illawarra Hawks (Australia)|
|2020-2021||2||Round 2||Vernon Carey Jr.||C||Duke|
|2020-2021||26||Round 2||Grant Riller||PG||College of Charleston|
|2019-2020||12||Round 1||P.J. Washington||PF||Kentucky|
|2019-2020||6||Round 2||Cody Martin||SF||Nevada|
|2019-2020||22||Round 2||Jalen McDaniels||PF||San Diego State|
- WristEarly May | out
Ball is recovering from a fractured right wrist, and he is expected to be sidelined until at least the beginning of May.
- AnkleOut Tues | out
Darling has missed the last three contests with a right ankle sprain, and he will not be available versus the Knicks on Tuesday.
- AnkleProb Sun | probable
Washington has been absent from the previous three contests with a right ankle sprain, but it is likely that he will suit up for Sunday's tilt with the Trail Blazers.
- AnkleLate April | out
Monk is out of the lineup with a right ankle sprain, and he is expected to miss two weeks.
- KneeProb Wed | probable
Rozier sat out the last game with left knee tendinitis, but it is projected that he will be active against the Cavaliers on Wednesday.
- Eyeday-to-day | questionable
McDaniels exited Sunday's game with a left eye injury, and it is unclear if he will return.