The Charlotte Hornets are an American professional basketball team based in Charlotte, North Carolina, that competes in the National Basketball Association (NBA). They are members of the Southeast Division in the league's Eastern Conference. The team is largely owned by former NBA player Michael Jordan, who acquired controlling interest in the team in 2010. The Hornets play their home games at Time Warner Cable Arena in center-city Charlotte. The original Hornets franchise was established in 1988 as an expansion team. The team owned by George Shinn relocated to New Orleans following the 2001–02 season, to become the New Orleans Hornets. In 2004 the NBA established, what was regarded at the time...
Past 10 meetings
- Hornets @ Bulls 83-73 W
- Hornets @ Nets 113-108 W
- Wizards @ Hornets 107-114 W
- Hawks @ Hornets 122-107 L
- Nets @ Hornets 111-104 L
- Warriors @ Hornets 91-106 W
- Suns @ Hornets 109-104 L
- Hornets @ Bucks 96-137 L
- Hornets @ Pistons 110-107 W
- Pistons @ Hornets 101-102 W
- @Indiana(02-11-19) 90 - 99
- Sacramento(01-17-19) 95 - 114
- @Cleveland(04-09-19) 124 - 97
- Utah(11-30-18) 119 - 111
- @Boston(10-06-19) 106 - 107
- Oklahoma City(11-01-18) 111 - 107
- @Memphis(10-14-19) 120 - 99
- Boston(11-07-19) 108 - 87
- @Cleveland(04-09-19) 124 - 97
- @Dallas(02-06-19) 93 - 99
- Indiana(11-05-19) 120 - 122
- Toronto(04-05-19) 111 - 113
- 8 Bismack Biyombo 80 | 255lbs 08/28/1992
- 9 Willy Hernangomez 83 | 250lbs 05/27/1994
- 40 Cody Zeller 84 | 240lbs 10/05/1992
- 4 Devonte Graham 74 | 175lbs
- 3 Terry Rozier 73 | 190lbs 03/17/1994
- 23 Kobi Simmons 77 | 180lbs 07/04/1997
- 8 Kemba Walker 72 | 184lbs 05/08/1990
- 22 Robert Franks 79 | 225lbs 12/18/1996
- 8 Frank Kaminsky 84 | 240lbs 04/04/1993
- 11 Cody Martin 77 | 205lbs 09/28/1995
- 6 Jalen McDaniels 82 | 205lbs 01/31/1998
- 25 P.J. Washington 79 | 230lbs 08/23/1998
- 2 Marvin Williams 80 | 237lbs 06/19/1986
- 7 Dwayne Bacon 78 | 221lbs 08/30/1995
- 5 Nicolas Batum 81 | 230lbs 12/14/1988
- 26 Jeremy Lamb 77 | 180lbs 05/30/1992
- 55 J.P. Macura 77 | 205lbs 06/05/1995
- 1 Malik Monk 75 | 200lbs 02/04/1998
|Season||Overall||Round||Player||Position||School | Team|
|2019-2020||12||Round 1||PJ Washington Jr.||PF||Kentucky|
|2019-2020||6||Round 2||Cody Martin||SF||Nevada|
|2019-2020||22||Round 2||Jalen McDaniels||PF||San Diego State|
|2018-2019||11||Round 1||Shai Gilgeous-Alexander||PG||Kentucky|
|2018-2019||25||Round 2||Arnoldas Kulboka||SF||Orlandina Basket (Italy)|
- KneeOut Sun | out
Williams has been held out the past four games with right knee soreness, and he will not return Sunday against the Pacers.
- FingerOut indefinitely | out
Washington suffered a fracture in the fifth finger of his right hand. A timetable for return has yet to be established.
- HandQues Sun | questionable
Batum has sat out the last two games with left hand discomfort, and it is unclear if he will face the Pacers on Sunday.
- FingerProb Fri | probable
Monk missed the last game with discomfort in his right pinky finger, but it is likely that he will take the court for Friday's matchup versus the Hornets.
- AnkleProb Tues | probable
Washington has a right ankle sprain, but it is likely he will be available for Tuesday's matchup with the Wizards.
- CalfQues Sun | questionable
Kidd Gilchrist has been held out of the previous three games due to a left calf strain, and it is unknown if he will participate in Sunday's matchup against the Hornets.
- HandProb Wed | probable
Batum exited the last game with left hand discomfort, but it is projected that he will face the Warriors on Wednesday.