The Denver Nuggets are an American professional basketball team based in Denver, Colorado. The Nuggets are a member of the Northwest Division of the Western Conference in the National Basketball Association (NBA). The team was founded as the Denver Larks in 1967 as a charter franchise of the American Basketball Association (ABA) but changed its name to Rockets before the first season. It changed its name again to the Nuggets in 1974, and played for the final ABA Championship title in 1976, losing to the New York Nets. The team joined the NBA in 1976 after the ABAâ€“NBA merger and has had some periods of success, qualifying for the playoffs in nine consecutive seasons in the 1980s and doing the...
Past 10 meetings
- Lakers @ Nuggets 120-116 L
- Spurs @ Nuggets 120-127 W
- Nuggets @ Suns 117-108 W
- Nuggets @ Jazz 98-95 W
- Trail Blazers @ Nuggets 99-127 W
- Nuggets @ Pistons 123-128 L
- Nuggets @ Bucks 127-115 W
- Jazz @ Nuggets 100-106 W
- Nuggets @ Grizzlies 96-104 L
- Rockets @ Nuggets 110-117 W
- @Oklahoma City(03-29-19) 115 - 105
- Minnesota(12-20-19) 100 - 109
- Detroit(03-26-19) 92 - 95
- @L.A. Clippers(10-10-19) 111 - 91
- Toronto(12-16-18) 86 - 95
- Golden State(01-15-19) 142 - 111
- @Charlotte(12-07-18) 107 - 113
- @Cleveland(11-01-18) 110 - 91
- Milwaukee(11-11-18) 121 - 114
- @Dallas(01-08-20) 107 - 106
- @San Antonio(04-25-19) 103 - 120
- @L.A. Lakers(12-22-19) 128 - 104
- 10 Bol Bol 86 | 220lbs 11/16/1999
- 15 Nikola Jokic 84 | 284lbs 02/19/1995
- 54 Thomas Welsh 84 | 255lbs 02/03/1996
- 0 Brandon Goodwin 72 | 180lbs 10/02/1995
- 11 Monte Morris 74 | 183lbs 06/27/1995
- 4 Isaiah Thomas 69 | 185lbs 02/07/1989
- 41 Tyler Lydon 82 | 225lbs 04/09/1996
- 41 Trey Lyles 81 | 234lbs 11/05/1995
- 4 Paul Millsap 79 | 257lbs 02/10/1985
- 7 Mason Plumlee 83 | 254lbs 03/05/1990
- 1 Michael Porter Jr. 82 | 218lbs 06/29/1998
- 32 Noah Vonleh 82 | 257lbs 08/24/1995
- 5 Will Barton 77 | 181lbs 01/06/1991
- 35 PJ Dozier 78 | 205lbs 10/25/1996
- 14 Gary Harris 76 | 210lbs 09/14/1994
- 52 Jordan McRae 77 | 179lbs 03/28/1991
- 27 Jamal Murray 76 | 215lbs 02/23/1997
|Season||Overall||Round||Player||Position||School | Team|
|2018-2019||14||Round 1||Michael Porter Jr.||PF||Missouri|
|2018-2019||13||Round 2||Justin Jackson||PF||Maryland|
|2018-2019||28||Round 2||Thomas Welsh||C||UCLA|
- KneeQues Fri | questionable
Barton has missed the last four games due to inflammation in his right knee, and it is uncertain if he will draw back into the lineup Friday against the Thunder.
- AnkleOut indefinitely | out
Porter Jr. is sidelined with a twisted right ankle, and a timetable for return has yet to be established.
- AnkleProb Wed | probable
Murray is expected to face the Lakers on Wednesday despite tweaking his right ankle in the previous game.
- HipProb Wed | probable
Dozier is projected to be in Wednesday's lineup versus the Lakers despite a right hip contusion.
- GroinProb Mon | probable
Harris is projected to play against the Spurs on Monday despite right adductor tightness.
- KneeProb Sat | probable
Millsap is out of commission with a left knee contusion, but it is likely he will rejoin the lineup Saturday against the Suns.
- AnkleProb Sat | probable
Grant was held out of the previous game due to a right ankle sprain, but it is expected he will be active against the Suns on Saturday.
- FootMid May | out
Green is expected to be out of action until at least the middle of May after having surgery to repair a left cuneiform fracture.