Dallas Mavericks Lines, Odds, Picks and Reviews
The Dallas Mavericks (often referred to as the Mavs) are an American professional basketball team based in Dallas, Texas. They are members of the Southwest Division of the Western Conference of the National Basketball Association (NBA). According to a 2015 Forbes magazine report, they are the tenth most valuable basketball franchise in the United States, valued at approximately $1.150 billion. As of the 2013 season, the Mavericks have sold out 477 consecutive games since December 15, 2001, the longest currently running sellout streak in North American major league sports. Since their inaugural 1980â€“81 season, the Mavericks have won three division titles (1987, 2007, 2010), two conference championships...
Past 10 meetings
- Kings @ Mavericks 121-107 L
- Knicks @ Mavericks 117-109 L
- Mavericks @ Grizzlies 114-113 W
- 76ers @ Mavericks 113-95 L
- Spurs @ Mavericks 119-117 L
- Bucks @ Mavericks 101-116 W
- Mavericks @ Rockets 93-102 L
- Jazz @ Mavericks 103-111 W
- Mavericks @ Wizards 109-87 W
- Mavericks @ Knicks 99-86 W
- Detroit(02-17-21) 0 - 0
- L.A. Lakers(01-07-19) 107 - 97
- L.A. Lakers(01-07-19) 107 - 97
- @Sacramento(08-04-20) 114 - 110
- @Golden State(03-23-19) 126 - 91
- 5 J.J. Barea 70 | 180lbs 06/26/1984
- 13 Jalen Brunson 73 | 190lbs 08/31/1996
- 3 Trey Burke 72 | 185lbs 11/12/1992
- 1 Tyrell Terry 74 | 160lbs 09/28/2000
- 55 Delon Wright 77 | 185lbs 04/26/1992
- 16 James Johnson 79 | 240lbs 02/20/1987
- 42 Maxi Kleber 82 | 240lbs 01/29/1992
- 20 Nicolo Melli 81 | 236lbs 01/26/1991
- 6 Kristaps Porzingis 87 | 240lbs 08/02/1995
- 7 Dwight Powell 82 | 240lbs 07/20/1991
- 31 Seth Curry 74 | 185lbs 08/23/1990
- 8 Josh Green 77 | 200lbs 11/16/2000
- 11 Tim Hardaway Jr. 77 | 205lbs 03/16/1992
- 14 Nate Hinton 77 | 210lbs 06/08/1999
- 23 Josh Reaves 76 | 214lbs 06/04/1997
- 4 JJ Redick 75 | 200lbs 06/24/1984
- 0 Josh Richardson 77 | 200lbs 09/15/1993
|Season||Overall||Round||Player||Position||School | Team|
|2020-2021||18||Round 1||Josh Green||SG||Arizona|
|2020-2021||1||Round 2||Tyrell Terry||PG||Stanford|
|2019-2020||7||Round 2||Deividas Sirvydis||SF||Rytas Vilnius (Lithuania)|
- GroinDoub Tues | doubtful
Johnson is hindered by a right adductor strain, and he is not expected to take on the Nets on Tuesday.
- WristQues Wed | questionable
Johnson was removed the last contest with right wrist soreness, and it remains to be seen if he will take the court versus the Knicks on Wednesday.
- LegProb Mon | probable
Kleber missed the last game due to a lower-leg injury, but it is likely that he will dress for Monday's showdown versus the 76ers.
- RestOut Mon | out
Porzingis will not be active for Monday's clash with the 76ers as he will be given a day of rest.
- IllnessOut indefinitely | out
Cauley-Stein will miss an extended period as he is entered in the NBA's health and safety protocols.
- AcquiredQues Sun | questionable
Gillespie missed the last game while going through the NBA's health and safety protocols, and it is uncertain if he will suit up for Sunday's clash against the Knicks.
- CalfQues Sun | questionable
Burke has missed the last three games with a left calf strain, and it is unclear if he will take the court Sunday versus the Spurs.
- LegQues Thurs | questionable
Kleber missed the previous contest tending to a right lower leg injury, and it remains to be seen if he will be active versus the Bucks on Thursday.