The Milwaukee Bucks are an American professional basketball franchise based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The Bucks compete in the National Basketball Association (NBA) as a member team of the Eastern Conference Central Division. The team was founded in 1968 as an expansion team, and played at the BMO Harris Bradley Center. Former U.S. Senator Herb Kohl was the long-time owner of the team, with John Hammond as current general manager; as of April 16, 2014 a group led by billionaire hedge fund managers Wesley Edens and Marc Lasry agreed to purchase a majority interest in the team from Kohl, a sale which was approved by the owners of the NBA and its Board of Governors a month later on May 16.
Past 10 meetings
- Bucks @ Grizzlies 111-101 W
- Heat @ Bucks 86-124 W
- Bucks @ Hawks 133-114 W
- Bucks @ Wizards 106-113 L
- Bucks @ Rockets 116-109 W
- Jazz @ Bucks 102-114 W
- Raptors @ Bucks 123-116 L
- Hawks @ Bucks 112-144 W
- Pistons @ Bucks 98-121 W
- Nets @ Bucks 115-129 W
- @Orlando(03-14-18) 117 - 126
- Dallas(12-08-17) 102 - 109
- Charlotte(12-22-17) 104 - 109
- @Oklahoma City(10-09-18) 115 - 119
- @Detroit(12-17-18) 107 - 104
- @Toronto(12-09-18) 104 - 99
- @Washington(01-11-19) 106 - 113
- @Brooklyn(02-04-18) 109 - 94
- Washington(02-27-18) 107 - 104
- @Dallas(11-18-17) 79 - 111
- Orlando(10-27-18) 91 - 113
- @Chicago(03-23-18) 118 - 105
Team leaders 2018-2019
- POINTS/G 1082 Giannis Antetokounmpo #34 | SF
- REBOUNDS OFFENSIVE/G 96 Giannis Antetokounmpo #34 | SF
- ASSISTS/G 248 Eric Bledsoe #6 | PG
- 3 POINTS % 110 Brook Lopez #11 | C
- REBOUNDS DEFENSIVE/G 417 Giannis Antetokounmpo #34 | SF
- BLOCKS/G 86 Brook Lopez #11 | C
- STEALS/G 64 Eric Bledsoe #6 | PG
- TURNOVERS/G 1 Jaylen Morris #30 | SG
- 6 Eric Bledsoe 73 | 205lbs 12/09/1989
- 3 George Hill 75 | 188lbs 05/04/1986
- 11 Brandon Jennings 73 | 170lbs 09/23/1989
- 0 Xavier Munford 76 | 173lbs 06/01/1992
- 35 Bonzie Colson 78 | 225lbs 01/12/1996
- 77 Ersan Ilyasova 82 | 235lbs 05/15/1987
- 7 Thon Maker 85 | 221lbs 02/25/1997
- 2 Jabari Parker 80 | 245lbs 03/15/1995
- 20 Jason Smith 84 | 240lbs 03/02/1986
- 5 D.J. Wilson 82 | 231lbs 02/19/1996
- 35 Christian Wood 82 | 214lbs 09/27/1995
- 13 Malcolm Brogdon 77 | 229lbs 12/11/1992
- 23 Sterling Brown 78 | 232lbs 02/10/1995
- 24 Pat Connaughton 76 | 209lbs 01/06/1993
- 9 Donte DiVincenzo 76 | 203lbs 01/31/1997
- 0 Trevon Duval 74 | 189lbs 08/03/1998
- 21 Tony Snell 79 | 213lbs 11/10/1991
- 3 Jason Terry 74 | 185lbs 09/15/1977
|Season||Overall||Round||Player||Position||School | Team|
|2018-2019||17||Round 1||Donte DiVincenzo||SG||Villanova|
|2017-2018||17||Round 1||D.J. Wilson||PF||Michigan|
|2017-2018||18||Round 2||Sindarius Thornwell||SG||South Carolina|
milwaukee-bucks Stats 2018-2019
- ThumbQues Sat | questionable
Snell was lifted from the last game due to a right thumb injury and it is unknown if he will be in Saturday's lineup against the Magic.
- HeelQues Wed | questionable
DiVincenzo has been absent from the lineup during the previous five games with left bilateral heel bursitis and it is uncertain if he will return to the lineup against the Grizzlies on Wednesday.
- QuadricepProb Tues | probable
Antetokounmpo is projected to hit the court for Tuesday's clash with the Heat despite soreness in his right quadriceps and a left hip contusion.
- HamstringProb Sun | probable
Bledsoe is expected to play Sunday against the Hawks despite a hamstring injury.
- AnkleQues Sun | questionable
Wood missed the last two games due to a right ankle sprain and it is unclear if he will suit up for Sunday's tilt against the Hawks.
- QuadricepProb Sun | probable
Antetokounmpo missed the last game with right quadriceps soreness and a left hip contusion. He is expected to suit up for Sunday's game against the Hawks.
- HipProb Fri | probable
Wilson has sat out the past two games with a left hip pointer but is expected to suit up for Friday's matchup against the Wizards.
- HamstringProb Fri | probable
Bledsoe is nursing a sore hamstring but is expected to take the court Friday versus the Wizards.
- View Full List