The Chicago Bulls are an American professional basketball team based in Chicago, Illinois. The Bulls are a member of the Central Division of the Eastern Conference in the National Basketball Association (NBA). The team was founded on January 16, 1966. The team play their home games at the United Center, an arena shared with the Chicago Blackhawks of the National Hockey League (NHL). The Bulls saw their greatest success during the 1990s. They are known for having one of the NBA's greatest dynasties, winning six NBA championships between 1991 and 1998 with two three-peats. All six championship teams were led by Hall of Famers Michael Jordan, Scottie Pippen and coach Phil Jackson.
Past 10 meetings
- Jazz @ Bulls 114-83 L
- Wizards @ Bulls 120-126 W
- Bulls @ Suns 116-101 W
- Bulls @ Kings 102-129 L
- Bulls @ Clippers 121-128 L
- Lakers @ Bulls 123-107 L
- Bulls @ Pistons 108-131 L
- Pistons @ Bulls 112-104 L
- 76ers @ Bulls 107-108 W
- Bulls @ Pacers 96-105 L
- @Toronto(12-30-18) 89 - 95
- Portland(01-01-18) 124 - 120
- Toronto(11-17-18) 122 - 83
- @New York(11-05-18) 116 - 115
- @Washington(12-28-18) 101 - 92
- Philadelphia(03-06-19) 107 - 108
- New York(12-27-17) 87 - 92
- @Philadelphia(01-24-18) 101 - 115
Team leaders 2018-2019
- 51 Ryan Arcidiacono 75 | 200lbs 03/26/1994
- 32 Kris Dunn 76 | 205lbs 03/18/1994
- 22 Jerian Grant 76 | 205lbs 10/09/1992
- 3 Shaquille Harrison 76 | 190lbs 10/06/1993
- 8 Zach LaVine 77 | 200lbs 03/10/1995
- 32 Julyan Stone 78 | 200lbs 12/07/1988
- 6 Cristiano Felicio 82 | 265lbs 07/07/1992
- 24 Lauri Markkanen 84 | 240lbs 05/22/1997
- 32 Noah Vonleh 81 | 250lbs 08/24/1995
- 20 Rawle Alkins 77 | 225lbs 10/29/1997
- 9 Antonio Blakeney 76 | 192lbs 10/04/1996
- 31 Jarell Eddie 79 | 218lbs 10/30/1991
- 0 Sean Kilpatrick 76 | 212lbs 01/06/1990
- 7 Timothe Luwawu-Cabarrot 78 | 210lbs 05/09/1995
- 12 David Nwaba 76 | 219lbs 01/14/1993
- 44 Brandon Sampson 77 | 184lbs 05/01/1997
- 14 Wayne Selden 77 | 230lbs 09/30/1994
- 45 Denzel Valentine 78 | 210lbs 11/16/1993
|Season||Overall||Round||Player||Position||School | Team|
|2018-2019||7||Round 1||Wendell Carter Jr.||C||Duke|
|2018-2019||22||Round 1||Chandler Hutchison||SF||Boise State|
|2017-2018||16||Round 1||Justin Patton||C||Creighton|
|2017-2018||8||Round 2||Jordan Bell||C||Oregon|
chicago-bulls Stats 2018-2019
|Wendell Carter Jr.||44||44||220||58||26||65||152||3|
- QuadricepEarly April | out
Moore is sidelined due to a left quadriceps contusion and is likely to remain out of action until the start of April.
- ShoulderOut Tues | out
Porter Jr. has sat out the past three games due to a right rotator cuff strain and will not suit up Tuesday against the Raptors.
- ThighQues Tues | questionable
LaVine was held out of the previous two games with a right thigh contusion and patellar tendinitis in his right knee. It is unclear if he will play against the Raptors on Tuesday.
- Toeout for season | out
Hutchison is sidelined with an acute injury to a sesamoid bone his right foot and is expected to be absent from the lineup for the remainder of the season.
- Thumbout for season | out
Carter Jr. had surgery to repair the ulnar collateral ligament in his left thumb and will not play again this season.
- BackQues Tues | questionable
Dunn has a back injury and it is uncertain if he will face the Raptors on Tuesday.
- BackProb Sat | probable
Dunn is dealing with a back injury but will play against the Jazz on Saturday.
- HeadProb Sun | probable
Arcidiacono left the last game with a head injury but is expected to play in Sunday's matchup against the Kings.
- View Full List