The Atlanta Hawks are a professional basketball team based in Atlanta, Georgia. The Hawks compete in the National Basketball Association (NBA) as a member team of the league's Eastern Conference Southeast Division. The Hawks play their home games at Philips Arena. The team's origins can be traced to the establishment of the Tri-Cities Blackhawks in 1946, a member of the National Basketball League. In 1949, they joined the National Basketball Association (NBA) as part of the National Basketball League and the Basketball Association of America merger. In 1951, the team moved to Milwaukee, where they changed their name to the Hawks. The team moved again in 1955 to St. Louis, where they won their...
Past 10 meetings
- Heat @ Hawks 124-129 W
- Hawks @ Cavaliers 105-127 L
- Hawks @ Magic 126-135 L
- Knicks @ Hawks 135-140 W
- Hawks @ Celtics 107-112 L
- Hawks @ Timberwolves 127-120 W
- Celtics @ Hawks 123-115 L
- Hawks @ Mavericks 100-123 L
- 76ers @ Hawks 117-127 W
- Hawks @ Raptors 114-130 L
- Dallas(10-24-18) 104 - 111
- @Philadelphia(01-11-19) 123 - 121
- Orlando(10-26-19) 99 - 103
- Brooklyn(12-04-19) 130 - 118
- Portland(03-29-19) 118 - 98
- Memphis(03-13-19) 111 - 132
- @Washington(01-10-20) 101 - 111
- @Memphis(10-19-18) 117 - 131
- Charlotte(02-09-19) 129 - 120
- New York(02-09-20) 135 - 140
- Cleveland(12-29-18) 108 - 111
- @New Orleans(03-26-19) 130 - 120
- 15 Clint Capela 82 | 240lbs 05/18/1994
- 13 Dewayne Dedmon 84 | 245lbs 08/12/1989
- 10 Jaxson Hayes 83 | 220lbs 05/23/2000
- 30 Damian Jones 83 | 245lbs 06/30/1995
- 25 Miles Plumlee 83 | 249lbs 09/01/1988
- 0 Brandon Goodwin 72 | 180lbs 10/02/1995
- 00 Jeff Teague 75 | 195lbs 06/10/1988
- 11 Trae Young 73 | 180lbs 09/19/1998
- 20 John Collins 81 | 235lbs 09/23/1997
- 24 Bruno Fernando 81 | 240lbs 08/15/1998
- 15 Isaac Humphries 84 | 255lbs 01/05/1998
- 7 Skal Labissiere 82 | 235lbs 03/18/1996
- 26 Kent Bazemore 76 | 195lbs 07/01/1989
- 4 Charles Brown Jr. 78 | 199lbs 02/02/1997
- 15 Vince Carter 78 | 220lbs 01/26/1977
- 2 Treveon Graham 77 | 219lbs 10/28/1993
- 3 Kevin Huerter 79 | 190lbs 08/27/1998
|Season||Overall||Round||Player||Position||School | Team|
|2019-2020||8||Round 1||Jaxson Hayes||C||Texas|
|2019-2020||10||Round 1||Cam Reddish||SF||Duke|
|2019-2020||5||Round 2||Marcos Louzada Silva||SF||SESI Franca (Brazil)|
|2018-2019||3||Round 1||Luka Doncic||PG||Real Madrid (Spain)|
|2018-2019||19||Round 1||Kevin Huerter||SG||Maryland|
|2018-2019||30||Round 1||Omari Spellman||PF||Villanova|
- HipQues Sat | questionable
Len is idle with a right hip flexor strain, and it is uncertain if he will rejoin the lineup Saturday versus the Clippers.
- AcquiredOut indefinitely | out
Turner was recently acquired at the trade deadline. His future with the team is up in the air, and it is unknown if he will ever suit up for the organization.
- ShoulderProb Thurs | probable
Parker had a procedure conducted to correct a right shoulder impingement, but he is expected to return Thursday against the Grizzlies.
- IllnessProb Thurs | probable
Huerter is projected to be in Thursday's lineup against the Heat despite a lingering ankle injury and an allergic reaction.
- HeadProb Mon | probable
Reddish has sat out the past four games with a concussion and a nose contusion. It is anticipated that he will be cleared in time for Monday's contest against the Magic.
- ShoulderProb Mon | probable
Teague is expected to be available against the Magic on Monday despite left shoulder soreness.
- AnkleProb Sun | probable
Young sat out the last game with a right ankle contusion, but he is anticipated to be in Sunday's lineup versus the Knicks.
- KneeProb Sun | probable
Graham has a right knee contusion, but will likely be available to face the Knicks on Sunday.