The Toronto Raptors are a Canadian professional basketball team based in Toronto, Ontario. The Raptors compete in the National Basketball Association (NBA), as a member of the league's Eastern Conference Atlantic Division. The team was established in 1995, along with the Vancouver Grizzlies, as part of the NBA's expansion into Canada. When the Grizzlies relocated to Memphis, Tennessee to become the Memphis Grizzlies in 2001, the Raptors became the only Canadian-based team in the NBA. They originally played their home games at the SkyDome (since renamed Rogers Centre in 2005), before moving eastward along Bremner Boulevard to the Air Canada Centre in 1999.
Past 10 meetings
- Suns @ Raptors 109-111 W
- Raptors @ Celtics 108-117 L
- Raptors @ Wizards 140-138 W
- Nets @ Raptors 105-122 W
- Hawks @ Raptors 101-104 W
- Pacers @ Raptors 105-121 W
- Raptors @ Bucks 123-116 W
- Raptors @ Spurs 107-125 L
- Jazz @ Raptors 116-122 W
- Bulls @ Raptors 89-95 W
- Memphis(02-04-18) 86 - 101
- Sacramento(12-17-17) 93 - 108
- @Indiana(03-15-18) 106 - 99
- @Houston(11-14-17) 129 - 113
- @Dallas(12-26-17) 93 - 98
- Milwaukee(12-09-18) 104 - 99
- L.A. Clippers(03-25-18) 117 - 106
- @Philadelphia(12-22-18) 101 - 126
- @Atlanta(11-21-18) 124 - 108
- @New York(03-11-18) 132 - 106
- Brooklyn(01-11-19) 105 - 122
- Washington(11-23-18) 107 - 125
Team leaders 2018-2019
- 15 Greg Monroe 83 | 265lbs 06/04/1990
- 92 Lucas Nogueira 84 | 220lbs 07/26/1992
- 25 Jakob Poeltl 84 | 230lbs 10/15/1995
- 17 Jonas Valanciunas 84 | 265lbs 05/06/1992
- 7 Kyle Lowry 73 | 196lbs 03/25/1986
- 23 Fred VanVleet 72 | 195lbs 02/25/1994
- 55 Delon Wright 77 | 183lbs 04/26/1992
- 25 Chris Boucher 82 | 200lbs 01/11/1993
- 9 Serge Ibaka 82 | 235lbs 09/18/1989
- 43 Pascal Siakam 81 | 230lbs 04/02/1994
- 10 DeMar DeRozan 79 | 220lbs 08/07/1989
- 14 Danny Green 78 | 215lbs 06/22/1987
- 8 Jordan Loyd 76 | 210lbs 07/27/1993
- 0 Patrick McCaw 79 | 185lbs 10/25/1995
- 22 Malachi Richardson 78 | 205lbs 01/05/1996
|Season||Overall||Round||Player||Position||School | Team|
|2017-2018||23||Round 1||OG Anunoby||SF||Indiana|
toronto-raptors Stats 2018-2019
- PersonalQues Sat | questionable
Anunoby is away from the team due to a personal matter and it is undetermined if he will rejoin the lineup Saturday against the Grizzlies.
- HipProb Thurs | probable
Miles has missed the previous two games due to right hip soreness but is likely to face the Suns on Thursday.
- RestOut Thurs | out
Leonard will not be available for Thursday's game against the Suns as he will be given a day of rest.
- RestOut Thurs | out
Lowry will not suit up Thursday against the Suns as the team gives him a day to rest.
- ThighProb Wed | probable
VanVleet was absent from the lineup during the last game due to a left thigh contusion but it is expected he will be available Wednesday against the Celtics.
- ThumbMid Feb | out
Valanciunas is recovering from surgery to repair a dislocated left thumb and is four weeks away from returning.
- Hipday-to-day | questionable
Leonard exited Sunday's game due to a hip injury and it is undetermined if he will return.
- HipProb Fri | probable
Miles was held out of the previous game due to a sore right hip but is expected to suit up against the Nets on Friday.
- View Full List