The Orlando Magic is an American professional basketball team based in Orlando, Florida. The Magic is part of the Southeast Division of the Eastern Conference in the National Basketball Association (NBA). The franchise was established in 1989 as an expansion franchise, and such notable NBA stars as Shaquille O'Neal, Penny Hardaway, Patrick Ewing, Grant Hill, Tracy McGrady, Steve Francis, Dwight Howard, Vince Carter, and Rashard Lewis have played for the club throughout its young history. The franchise has also been in the playoffs for more than half of its existence (14 playoff appearances in 24 years). Orlando has been the second most successful of the four expansion teams brought into the league...
Past 10 meetings
- Wizards @ Magic 121-125 W
- Spurs @ Magic 109-111 W
- 76ers @ Magic 97-112 W
- Pacers @ Magic 109-102 L
- Grizzlies @ Magic 86-118 W
- Magic @ Mavericks 106-107 L
- Magic @ Thunder 94-102 L
- Nuggets @ Magic 91-87 L
- Bucks @ Magic 123-91 L
- Knicks @ Magic 83-95 W
- @Toronto(10-28-19) 95 - 104
- @Indiana(03-30-19) 121 - 116
- @Detroit(10-07-19) 115 - 91
- @Cleveland(03-03-19) 93 - 107
- Toronto(04-21-19) 107 - 85
- Golden State(02-28-19) 96 - 103
- @Washington(03-13-19) 90 - 100
- Phoenix(12-26-18) 122 - 120
- @Cleveland(03-03-19) 93 - 107
- @Milwaukee(02-09-19) 103 - 83
- L.A. Lakers(11-17-18) 117 - 130
- Houston(01-13-19) 109 - 116
- 5 Mo Bamba 84 | 231lbs 05/12/1998
- 24 Khem Birch 81 | 233lbs 09/28/1992
- 21 Timofey Mozgov 85 | 275lbs 07/16/1986
- 9 Nikola Vucevic 83 | 260lbs 10/24/1990
- 14 D.J. Augustin 71 | 183lbs 11/10/1987
- 7 Michael Carter-Williams 77 | 190lbs 10/10/1991
- 20 Markelle Fultz 75 | 209lbs 05/29/1998
- 22 Jerian Grant 76 | 205lbs 10/09/1992
- 4 Josh Magette 73 | 160lbs 11/28/1989
- 00 Aaron Gordon 80 | 235lbs 09/16/1995
- 1 Jonathan Isaac 83 | 230lbs 10/03/1997
- 11 Amile Jefferson 81 | 222lbs 05/07/1993
- 24 Jarell Martin 82 | 239lbs 05/24/1994
- 10 Troy Caupain 76 | 210lbs 11/29/1995
- 10 Evan Fournier 79 | 205lbs 10/29/1992
- 35 Melvin Frazier Jr. 77 | 215lbs 08/30/1996
- 8 Terrence Ross 78 | 206lbs 02/05/1991
|Season||Overall||Round||Player||Position||School | Team|
|2019-2020||16||Round 1||Chuma Okeke||PF||Auburn|
|2019-2020||16||Round 2||Talen Horton-Tucker||SF||Iowa State|
|2018-2019||6||Round 1||Mo Bamba||C||Texas|
|2018-2019||5||Round 2||Melvin Frazier Jr.||SF||Tulane|
|2018-2019||11||Round 2||Jarred Vanderbilt||SF||Kentucky|
- AnkleProb Wed | probable
Isaac missed his second straight game with a sprained right ankle, but it is likely that he will play against the Raptors on Wednesday.
- FingerProb Wed | probable
Augustin will face the Raptors on Wednesday despite suffering from a dislocated finger.
- HipOut Wed | out
Carter-Williams exited the previous game with a left hip strain, and he will not take the court Wednesday versus the Raptors.
- PersonalOut indefinitely | out
Fraizer Jr. is sidelined due to a personal reason and a left shoulder contusion. It has yet to be established when he will return to the lineup.
- KneeProb Wed | probable
Ross is expected to play against the 76ers on Wednesday despite right knee soreness.
- KneeProb Sun | probable
Ross has missed the last two games with tendinitis in his right knee, but he is expected to play against the Pacers on Sunday.
- HipProb Wed | probable
Carter-Williams has sat out the past three games due to a left hip contusion, but he is expected to return against the Mavericks on Wednesday.
- RestOut Wed | out
Bamba will not face the Mavericks on Wednesday as he is to be rested.